Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Grandma Camp Week- Preview

This week is Grandma Camp week! My Mom picked the girls up this morning, along with their overnight gear to spend three nights camping on their property in Willamette Pass. They are staying in style, using my parent's A-liner, and have tons of fun planned.

On Saturday, Peter, Dad, and I will join them for a work party, cutting wood, clearing fire hazards, and ensuring the property complies with fire regulations.

Please check previous posts for links to photo albums! Hopefully when I post about our next adventure, I hope to have the photos linked at the same time. Keep on groovin'!

1 comment:

femminismo said...

Fun listening to music with you and sharing pizza. Maybe when our busy weekends come to an end we'll find time to do something like this again in a month. Here's my link: femminismo.blogspot.com